Transforming Local Services
Who are Kent Connects?
The Kent Connects Partnership was established in 2002. It brings together public sector organisations in Kent to share knowledge and work together on IT and digital projects. Kent Connects is formed of:
- 12 Kent District and Borough Councils
- Medway Council
- Kent County Council
- Kent Fire & Rescue service
- Kent Police
- 4 Kent Universities and Further Education Colleges
What does the partnership do?
We work with the Partners to understand their business needs. We provide events, workshops and meetings to support the adoption of new technologies and better ways of working. We support partnership projects and services.
Partnership activities are delivered through the Partnership Office who:
- Organise meetings for specialist groups
- Run business transformation events
- Support partnership projects
- Work with the universities to share knowledge across the partnership
- Manage the Kent IT Alliance (KITA) programme for student placements.